SIP trunking service is simply a product that allows a business to utilize Voice, Data and Internet services over one single IP connection from your carrier. SIP trunking is Based on the Session Initiation Protocol, a SIP trunk provides the connection between your network and the public switched telephone network (PTSN). By using this IP infrastructure to place VoIP calls you can dramatically reduce telecom expenses, and maximize your IP -PBX equipment.
SIP trunking reduces the costs of separate voice and data connections and increases the benefits for communication systems using both voice and data together.
Before understanding the critical link that SIP trunking will provide to your business, it is essential that you understand the virtual communication network that has taken everyone by surprise, especially businesses looking for cost cutting measures and utilities. Integrated access combines your voice and data onto a common access circuit, enabling you to achieve greater economies of scale and simplify the management and maintenance of your communications infrastructure.
A SIP provider is any telecommunications company which provides SIP Trunking to customers, usually businesses. Many companies provide SIP “termination” (outbound calling) and “origination” (inbound calling, usually with a POTS phone number, called a DID). Most companies that provide one also provide the other. Businesses have high expectations for SIP Trunking technologies. However, what you really need is to simple reduce costs and operate your business more efficiently without sacrificing the quality you expect from Top SIP Providers in Breese Illinois voice services.
SIP TRUNKS Breese Illinois
[pw_map address=”Breese Illinois”]
What is SIP Trunking ?
Channels, trunks, simultaneous call-paths… These are terms that are commonly thrown around when talking about SIP Trunking and always lead to a lot of confusion. The definition of a SIP Trunk is actually quite simple.
SIP or (Session Initiated Protocol) is the telecom industry protocol that defines the signaling and operating standards for initiating interactive end user sessions over a data connection. And a trunk is the circuit between switching systems that actually carries a specific number of calls at a any given time. SIP Trunking offers a business a VoIP connection between their IP PBX and the Telecom carrier’s next generation softswitch, which is capable of carrying one or many concurrent simultaneous calls, that are routed over the customer’s Internet/Broadband connection. Basically, what SIP Trunking offers is a modern day upgrade to older traditional TDM trunks, and offers an improved utilization of current network capacity.
How do SIP Trunks Work?
Traditional business phone systems consist of two key components. The PBX, which provides call management and features such as Auto Attendants and voicemail, and the PRI lines which connect calls to the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) where they are routed to the destination telephone. When SIP trunks are utilized, the IP enabled PBX connects to the data network instead of the PRI lines and the voice traffic travels the Internet to connect to the PSTN. SIP Trunks can also be used with analog adapters or SIP-to-T1 gateways, allowing you to keep your legacy PBX equipment and take advantage of lower telecom costs.
Why do Businesses Choose SIP Phone Service in Breese Illinois?
While there are many advantages to the VoIP SIP trunk approach, the primary drivers are cost and flexibility. SIP trunking eliminates the need for PRI lines and the associated cost. Unlike PRI lines, which contain 23 channels, SIP trunks can be purchased in increments as low as one channel, or one concurrent call. This gives businesses the ability to purchase and pay for only what they need and to easily scale as capacity requirements change.
Why you should consider switching to SIP trunking and what to look for in a SIP termination provider. SIP trunking providers offer virtual telephone lines for your PBX and the PSTN. It allows your organization to route calls over your existing high speed broadband connection and bypass expensive ISDN circuits. This reduces your call charges.
SIP Trunking solutions for businesses optimizes the network capacity across all locations by enabling businesses to leverage enterprise-level SIP trunking resources designed to meet peak traffic loads and requirements at each businesses location.
Bring your own broadband
SIP Trunking can be purchased as a stand alone solution for a business inBreese Illinois where the customers uses their existing broadband Internet connection or as a fully integrated Voice and Data solution form the selected Telecom provider. Many SIP trunk providers, Like MegaPath, XO, Introins, Bulls Eye, Level 3. XO, ANPI, and others offer customers a fully integrated voice and data solution that ensures the highest Quality of Service (QoS) available for their calls . This is achieved by a combined solution, SIP Trunking is delivered over an MPLS enabled, fully optical IP network.
Benefits of SIP Trunking for Business Breese Illinois:
- Reduce costs.
Eliminate the need to purchase separate voice and data circuits while leveraging your existing IP PBX investment. Purchase only the trunks you need.
- Optimize bandwidth.
Voice compression and dynamic bandwidth allocation optimize bandwidth usage.
- Use a single, nationwide communications provider. One that operates one the largest end-to-end communications networks in the country. Who also provides a full array of voice, data, security, and hosted services, enabling you to work with a single SIP provider for all of your communications needs.
- Boost productivity and mobility.
Hosted Voice features can be added to your SIP Trunking services for more functionality and features such as Auto Attendant, Conference calling and more.
- Trunks. Only purchase the trunks you need, which is determined by the maximum number of concurrent calls your business requires.
- Broadband. With SIP Trunking, customers can bring their own broadband, or use with a carrier provided broadband solution. Your voice service will run over a DSL, Cable, T-1 or ethernet connection, leaving plenty of bandwidth for your data needs.
- Voice Gateway. Telecom carrier supplies a Router/IAD device with its SIP Trunking services with QoS, security and monitoring to ensure the optimal voice quality.
- Concurrent Call Capacity. With SIP Trunking, you can utilize the call capacity via your existing PBX equipment through the use of an IAD Integrated Access Device, which will provide direct SIP handoff to an IP PBX or convert the signaling to PRI as needed.
- Customer Network. SIP Trunking works with your existing phone equipment and Internet data network., so there’s no need to replace phones or equipment.
- Value-Added Features. Features such as Auto Attendant and Audio Conferencing are available to your service for centralized call routing, disaster recovery, and multi-site integration.
Faxing compatibility. SIP faxing works with all analog fax machines.
SIP Trunking Features
Customize your business voice service.
SIP Trunking services support a variety of standard and optional features to help you customize your Voice services to meet your needs.
Standard Features for SIP Trunking
• Dial tone via a SIP handoff
• Unlimited Inbound and Outbound Local Calling
• Metered domestic and international long distance
• Call capacity sharing
For more Information click here and fill out the Quote form or call us at (855)971-8647