All of the PBX Features you want with None of the Cost
New telephone systems or phone system upgrades can be expensive with a lot of up-front costs.
You can eliminate traditional costs and maintenance charges of a traditional in-office PBX system with a Hosted PBX. There’s no up-front cost but all the features, options, efficiency and improved reliability.
No Hardware to Maintain
In a Hosted PBX solution, The telecom provider maintains the equipment infrastructure that delivers High Quality digital voice service over a Cloud Based softswitch platform and specialized in IP Telephones and Hardware.
Axxess Tel’s Carriers provide not only the hosted cloud computing service, but also handsets as part of our overall offering. It is an ideal business communications solution for growing businesses with limited employee resources.
A Complete Hosted PBX Solution to meet All Your Business Needs
A full feature-rich cloud-based Hosted PBX system that is flexible and easily customized to your specific needs.
Whether you’re new to VoIP telephony, or looking to replace an existing IP system, or SIP Trunks, our hosted solutions are highly reliable and very cost efficient. Our systems can provide your broadband solution or use your current broadband service in place.
Superior Service Quality & User Experience
- Crystal-clear HD Voice on Enterprise quality business-grade nationwide networks.
- No complicated or expensive equipment to buy or maintain.
- Turnkey solution that are affordable, reliable with predictable monthly pricing.
Your companies voice communications are too important to run on anything else than an enterprise quality business grade network. Businesses today have a variety of options when it comes to voice over IP (VoIP). Many are choosing the cloud with a Hosted PBX solution, because this can reduce their capital expenses and eliminate the hassle of maintaining costly equipment, while providing the benefits of the latest IP-PBX features.
However, not all Hosted PBX providers and their services are created equal. Many providers deliver service over the unsecured, public Internet access or utilize another provider for their network and therefore, cannot support and troubleshoot their service with 100% visibility.
Axxess Tel Communications is different. Our Hosted provider solutions use a dedicated network solely to provide High Quality business communications services. This gives us complete visibility into the network and your service to ensure the delivery of a superior quality of service and experience for users. This type of solution is used by over 90,000 businesses, including half of the Fortune 500, to solve their communications challenges.
(BYOB) Bring you own bandwidth options are available to keep costs down by utilizing your current Broadband network for both your Voice and Data needs. With Today’s high spped Internet options and (QOS) set ups a small business could save up to 70% off current telecom related charges.
- IP Telephony and unified communications applications
- Free local, local Distance and site-to-site calling.
- Enterprise-wide HD voice sound quality.
- Mobility capabilities for on-the-go employees
- Choice of IP phone sets from Polycom and Cisco and more
- Web portal for managing service for group administrators and employees
- Quality of Service monitoring
- Network services
- Robust Service Level Agreements
- Business continuity capabilities
We plug it in and monitor it for you. We believe in doing it right the first time and follow a step-by-step process to ensure high-quality installation, deployment and support.
- Conduct a needs assessment and site qualification
- Design a solution to meet your unique business needs
- Install and deploy a pre-tested and pre-configuredend-to-end solution
- Provide enterprise-level support with built-in quality of service (QoS) monitoring and troubleshooting
No matter what your business configuration, Access Point Communications and our list of Hosted providers manages the your service and PBX system in the cloud, while you stay focused on your core business. Our service options are flexible, and we understand how enterprises are architecture and can help you migrate existing investments to the cloud. Contact us today to discuss your needs with a solutions consultant.
Axxess Tel Communications – Hosted PBX Virtual Telephone system options can be easily integrated in your existing network as a company-wide solution, deployed at branch locations, or fit into your hybrid network.
Hosted PBX Service Highlights Productivity Features:
- Make and receive calls from any device and any location with only one number, dial plan and voice mailbox.
- Simultaneous Ringing
- Auto Attendant
- Hunt Groups
- Extension to extension dialing
- Integrated Messaging, Voice mail to Email
- Integrated Outlook or Internet Explorer Toolbar, with Click to Dial and Call control
- Receptionist Soft Console
- Business Continuity on Every DID for Disaster Recovery and Re-Routing in Real-time
- Unlimited local and long distance calling
- Site-to-site calling across corporate network
- HD Voice Call quality
- Basic and Executive feature sets, group features, enhanced features
- Call routing, voice mail, Hosted PBX Anywhere mobility features that provides “virtual” presence to today’s mobile and dispersed workforce
- Web-based management portal for provisioning access, feature enablement and service changes, password resets and more.
Hosted PBX Service Overview
Free eBook10 Ways a Hosted PBX Can Benefit Your Business